Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Testimonials ArchAngel Clearings

I just wanted to take the moment  to thank you again for such a wonderful House Clearing session. I wanted to let you know that since then I have been sleeping better and my sleep is more relaxed and I am  waking up more alert and with more energy. Also my physical aches and pains are without so much intensity. I seem to have found a new sense of peace and joy. Even the cat is sleeping more and has improved appetite! I truly believe that all of this is happening due to the house blessing/clearing..as things rise to the surface and dissipate more I feel more love and peace is on its way... so thank you once again. in love and light, Beryl P.

For more information on our services or to book a session via Skype or Zoom
www.NamasteHealingArts.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment