Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MULTIPLE TESTIMONIALS - ANCESTRAL & CHILDHOOD TRAUMA RELEASE

I have had a strange and powerful addiction to candy bars for my entire adult life. If I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I would eat a candy bar in bed before going back to sleep.  After my session, clearing Childhood Trauma that I thought was long forgotten, I felt lighter and more at peace with those early horrible memories that I had been carrying.  That night, I tried to make myself eat candy bars, even my favorite ones were not appealing to me! My sugar cravings are gone. I lost 5 pounds in two weeks without even trying! Now I can eat just a bite and be satisfied instead of 2 or 3 large chocolate bars a day. This is amazing! -G.B.

I have had pain in my Left breast for 8 years, and after the session it has been pain free. -L.S.

My co-workers are asking me what's going on... They say I look different and act different. I feel lighter and brighter. I am so happy, and more confident. Thank you! I believe in energy work now. This is amazing! -C

The last thunderstorm we had I did not feel as anxious... it's so weird! I have been afraid of thunderstorms for years. - H.G.

I don't know what you did to my foot, but it doesn't feel like my foot! I have been walking in pain for YEARS... and it's gone! Totally Gone... it's like it's not even my foot. -B.P.

To learn more about our services or to Book a session via Skype or Zoom: 

www.NamasteHealingArts.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment