Friday, August 2, 2019

Wonderful Teacher - Opened Heart & Mind

It’s never hard to find the right words when it comes to speaking about Ariana. I can only think back with appreciation on what a wonderful teacher she was, and still is. Her Chios Energy Healing class was enlightening and fulfilling. I must say that there are those rare few who deliver their teachings with such warmth and sincerity, these attributes are such an important element if one wants there students to continue to grow beyond the class room and she does. I am glad Ariana was my teacher; she opened up more than just my mind but my heart as well. She continues to show me what we are all capable of and for this I am grateful. -Teedonna E (Source: Namaste Healing Arts Google Business Reviews)

For more information on Services or to Book a Session:
www.NamasteHealingArts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment