Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MULITPLE TESTIMONIALS 2018 - ACCESS BARS

The Day after my Access Bars session I was exhausted from all of the releasing of negative energy. The next few days I found myself able to cry and really release some deep issues and am now experiencing more joy than ever... and the best orgasms in years! -J.S. 

I just wanted to say thank you for the session yesterday.  My intuition seems to be off the charts and have been feeling more powerful overall!  Thank you.  I will be in touch.  - John L.

I would like to schedule another appointment with you and I have given your name to several people.  I have been feeling great, dramatic shift in moods and perceptions. Very Amazing! Thanks. :) Rachelle

I know it has been quite some time since we've connected but recently I was compelled to let you know the profound affect our Access Bars session has done for me.  The Session was focussed on reconnecting with my inner Diva and youthful sensuality of mind, body and spirit.  Since that session, something completely shifted for me.  I have been running for several months now, lost 60 lbs, have a ton more energy and look 10 years younger!  Thank you for kick-starting my amazing journey back to a younger, sexier me! -Beth

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES OR TO BOOK A SESSION
www.NamasteHealingArts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment