Friday, October 25, 2019

Anxiety, Fear, Worry... Darkness in the Ancestry Released

This is a screenshot of a review that I received on Yelp for Business for an Ancestral &Childhood Trauma Release PHONE SESSION. 
Through this one hour Ancestral and Childhood Trauma Release Session, Margarita was able to make sense of memories that have haunted her since childhood, and through that was able to release them and move on in a freer way. She uncovered and released dark, negative traumas from her ancestry that were not even hers, creating more space for her Light to shine through. She texted me the next day that she no longer felt fearful, that she felt like a "Warrior Goddess" as she confronted a difficult situation with strength and Grace.

I am so grateful to facilitate such powerful work and my heart bursts with joy as my clients overcome huge obstacles and discover more peace, Grace, and joy in their lives.
www.NamasteHealingArts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment